Sunday 5 February 2012

Day Thirty

The last question and I feel like I should get a medal or something.

Day 30 – Your favourite book of all time

.. and I really have no answer for it. I don't have an all time favourite book, I have lots of favourite books but don't favour one over the other. I guess if you tie me down and force me to give an answer then I'll say .. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen because I love it and feel quite sentimental about it. But equally it might be To Kill a Mockingbird, Great Expectations, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, Gold, Neverwhere, I Capture the Castle, The Pursuit of Love etc etc etc ... I reckon I could name a hundred favourite books easily.
I'm quite sad really because I'd like to have a favourite book .. a special one that meant more to me than any other .. but I just don't. Perhaps I haven't read it yet

No comments:

Post a Comment